1. Medha Hari accepts invitations to give performances in India or abroad.
2. As Medha is still under 18, she must be
accompanied by her mother or her father.
3. If you would prefer to have a
multimedia-enriched performance, the third person can be our technician who
will handle the lighting, audio, and DVD video projection equipment.
4. Medha's performances can be done with the pre-recorded music on a CD, or else these can be accompanied by a live orchestra.
5. Medha's performances can be done in the traditional format or in the format specifically developed for the non-Indian spectators (it includes cultural introductions and explanation of the body language/technique before every item).
6. The major costs that you will be expected to compensate are:
- Full travel expenses (including comprehensive insurance, visa fees, full-board lodging,
local transportation) for Medha Hari and the person(s) accompanying her.
- Cost of the studio recording of the music accompaniment for the programmes (Rs.40000 per
1.5 hours' programme) that you would like her to perform. If you require a live orchestra, the costs will be much higher.
Fees per concert for a non-profit organization can be very low, and will vary depending on
tree major factors:
(A) the total number of performances
the overall duration of the tour
(C) status of the
non-profit organization and the profile of the tour